Challenges, Opportunities and Policies
June 21-22, 2022
Brussels & Online
Тhe ITFLOWS Consortium will hold an international conference entitled PREDICTING MIGRATION: Challenges, Opportunities and Policies. It will take place in person (hosted by the Centre for European Policy Studies, CEPS in Brussels) and virtually on June 21 and 22, 2022.
The two-day conference will engage policy-makers at national and European Union (EU) levels in productive dialogue on the innovative tools and measures for migration and asylum reception and management. The Conference will have a modular structure and will consist of five interactive workshops and one keynote speech, allowing for productive discussion and networking among selected NGO representatives and policy-makers with relevant expertise.
The main topics to be covered are:
- Drivers of migration in origin and transit countries;
- Root causes and factors contributing to possible tensions between migrants and EU citizens;
- Effective relocation policies in light of social and economic realities of the EU;
- Effective policies for the socio-economic integration of migrants to the EU;
- Asylum policy commitments according to human rights;
The conference is open to all interested policy-makers and representatives of relevant NGOs, and registration via the form below is necessary to attend.
Please find here the programme of the conference.
When the date approaches, registered participants will receive an email with further details about the event.
Participation in the Conference is free and the sessions will be held in English.
* If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check the spam.